The thesis should be that while children grow up in a society that influences racial discrimination, that can cause a negative effect on social sustainability. Focus mainly on black people in America.
The research proposal includes an annotated bibliography of the sources that I have chosen for the topic but I might need you to find more online scholarly sources (Not books) related to the section if needed.
And please write down where you got the sources from.- The format should be APA with a reference page at the end.
Answer the following 10 questions: Total 100% (10% for each question):
1. Analyze Oliver P. Richmond’s main argument in “Critical Research Agendas for Peace” and relate it to the other two readings. How important are these arguments? Why?
2. How does Ayers, A. J’s main argument deconstruct current understandings of civil wars? Does Tarak Barkawi’s article support her arguments? How? What is significant about their arguments?
3. Ha-Joon Chang suggests that the development ladder has been kicked away, how do his arguments complement Ndlovu-Gatsheni’s arguments in the Myths of Decolonization?
4. Arturo Escobar provides an alternative to our conventional understanding of development. What are his main arguments, and do you agree or not? Why?
5. What are the main arguments of Chandler and Ottaway, how do they assist in analyzing peacemaking and peacebuilding from a foreign intervention perspective?
6. On Peacemaking: Analyze the role of indigenous peacemaking by using the other two readings and critique of contemporary mediation. How are these subaltern perspectives utilized/analyzed in the mediation literature?
7. On Peacebuilding: What is the “Post-Colonial Perspective on Peacebuilding”? How does it relate to the arguments made in the other two articles?
8. Tobias argues that “Peacebuilding does not build peace”, explain why by using the other two readings.
9. Form the critical perspectives you read thus far in class, analyze the linkage between peacemaking and peacebuilding.
10. What is your own ontology and epistemology when you analyze, critique, and prescribe resolutions to current peacemaking and peace building obstacles? Where do you draw your knowledge from and who really benefits from your analysis and prescriptions?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.