This week, we will examine politics and how it impacts police administration. Please review the attachments and answer the questions below.
Questions for this week:
1. In your opinion, is the New York City Counsel’s Amendment regarding choke holds adequate in terms of addressing police use of force issues? Please explain.
2. Please identify a recent legislative proposal or action (other than the amendment regarding choke holds) by the New York City Counsel regarding the police department and explain in your opinion, how it will impact the NYPD? Please explain.
3. In your opinion, how is the current political climate affecting law enforcement and public safety. Please explain.
SCM 4390 Supply Chain Strategy Individual Assignment #1 Guidelines
This assignment is focused on your TFC role. Considering your experience as part of the management team over two years (four rounds) TFC Session #1, your recent reappointment as part of the TFC management team TFC Session #2, and the results of TFC Session #2 Round 1 respond to the following questions (be concise and complete with your answers):
1) What is the major challenge that your role (VP Sales, VP Supply Chain, VP Operations, or VP Purchasing) (state your Role – if you have two (2) choose which for reference) must resolve before finalizing decisions for Session #2 Round 2 (be specific regarding the challenge). Reminder, improving ROI is management team responsibility and decisions within your role will not directly improve ROI without coordination with other TFC management functions. So, ROI improvement is not your sole specific major challenge. Your sole specific major challenge is to impact business decisions that will lead to improved ROI.
2) What information is available to help you resolve the challenge described in question #1? Describe. Do not present charts or other data/files from TFC. Describe the information.
3) What Role decision/decisions will you make by using the information?
4) What do you expect the impact of your decision/decisions to yield as a result regarding Session #2 Round 2? And WHY??
Grading: 20 points in total
10 points for content over the four (4) questions
10 points quality of explanations
Submit as a word document. No more than one and one half (1.5) pages.
Name and Title the Word Document:
4390_Section_(1130 or 100 or 230)_LastName_FirstName_Ind#1
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.