write a case study on an organization of your choice that you believe has been highly innovative. Your case study should include the following points:
- Name of organization
- Brief description of the location and history of the organization
- Brief description of the products/services offered by the organization
- Describe the significant innovation or innovations made by the organization. Explain why and how the innovation(s) was successful.
- Discuss the impact of the innovation on consumers and society
- Discuss theories, models, etc. you’ve learned in this course that apply to the case. Focus on what you learned from the book, On Innovation. Cite specific examples.
- How can this case apply to other organizations, specifically small businesses? What are the key lessons learned?