We have discussed in class how emotions are learned. We know not every culture experiences emotions the same. In fact, not every person experiences emotions the same. These ideas are different than how most of us have been taught about/learned emotions. For this paper I want you to think about how this information changes how you experience emotion in your relationships.
For this paper, first you will explain how the new information from class creates a new framework for understanding emotions in relationships. As you think about this here are a few prompts to consider. This is certainly not an exhaustive list just a few ideas:
• Do you understand that facial expressions are not a true test of how someone feels?
• Can you measure someone else’s emotions based on your emotions?
• How are your interpersonal communication skills an integral part of understanding someone else’s emotions?
In the second portion of the paper I would like for you to describe how you will use this new- found knowledge. How can you now address emotions in your relationships? What are practical possibilities now available for you to use with emotions in your relationships?
Format and Submission
You must use the expository style for this paper. Include a clear thesis statement for the paper. Put your thesis statement in a first, introduction paragraph. You should also include a conclusion paragraph in your paper. The purpose of the introductory paragraph is to introduce the paper topic and preview the development of your ideas to the reader. The conclusion paragraph should review your points and end the paper for the reader. Strong papers refer to and cite material from the textbook.
Submit your paper in PDF format.
Use a 10-12 point Arial font with1 inch margins.
You do not need to add your name as it will be in the dropbox in the TurnitIn link in
Do not include a cover page.
Overall your paper should be 3-4 pages in length.
If you cite sources be sure to include a citation page. (this does not count in the 3-4 page length of paper)
Be sure to sure APA citation.
The paper is worth 35 points.
1) Writing mechanics and style. The spelling and grammar of the paper should be correct. Use an appropriate style. You are allowed to use I, we, us, and me. Your paper should be proofread and edited. No typos or spelling errors allowed. Take time with the preparation of your paper!
2) Use of an expository structure for the paper. The organization of your paper should be clear. You should have introduction and the conclusion paragraphs. The thesis of your paper should be clearly stated. The development of your paper should be easy to follow.
3) Identify the new analytical concept of emotion. The concept you are using to analyze emotion should be clearly described in your paper. Explain it so a reader unfamiliar with this approach to emotion would understand what you are writing about. If particular details of your concept are important to your analysis, make sure to address them.
4) Describe your use of the new understanding. Describe how your emotion will be shaped by the new emotion framework. What is different in your experience of emotion? What is unchanged? Project forward and imagine some of your thoughts and experiences of emotions that will occur as you continue to internalize this new framework.
5) Analysis and implications. Share the insight you have gained from looking at emotion through the new concept of emotion. What does the concept reveal to you about emotion? In other words, what is the take-away from applying this new understanding of emotions? Make sure to discuss the importance of your insight.
Each item will be scored on a scale of 1-7 points Your paper score is the sum of the criteria scores.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.