Part 1 covers chapters 9 and 10 and part 2 covers chapters 11, 12 and 13.
In your answer, please identify the question (Question #), then copy and paste the question itself.
Following that, provide your answer. Answer every question thoroughly. “Cut and paste”
answers from the textbook or any other source are not acceptable. Phrase the answer in your
own words as much as possible. Obviously, that excludes marketing and social psychological
concepts that you need to us as they are. Working this way on this assignment will help you to
study the material deeply and make it your own. Also, if a question asks you to provide an
example do not skip that part.
To answer the questions in this assignment, use the course textbook only. You are encouraged to study
with other members of the class, but your assignment ought to be written independently.
1. What types of reference groups affect consumer decisions? How credible they are perceived
by the consumer?
2. Present and explain each factor affecting reference group influence.
3. How endorsers, spokespersons, and celebrities affecting consumer decision? How credible are
they considered by the consumer. Explain for each, separately.
4. Describe and explain the characteristics and motives of opinion leaders.
5. What strategies used to encourage WOM in social networks, brand communities, weblogs, and
taking advantage of viral marketing? Address each separately.
6. Parents as socialization agent: Explain how parental style and supportive rules affecting
children consumer behavior.
7. Describe family decision making, especially husband and wife roles, and children’s
8. Family life cycle stages: Describe each thoroughly with emphasis on consumer behavior in
9. Describe the uniqueness of consumer behavior in nontraditional families and non-families
10. Identify and describe the main characteristics of social classes in the US.
1.Explain the difference between beliefs, values, and customs. Give examples of each.
2. Explain each of the following: Formal, informal and technical learning, and enculturation and
acculturation. Explain how each is relevant to understanding consumer/buyer behavior and for
developing marketing strategies.
3. Describe in details all methods used to measure cultural values, including Rokeach survey.
4. American core cultural values: explain each and provide example of a marketing strategy
5. Describe the goals of green marketing.
6. Describe the three main ethnic subculture in the U.S. in detail.
1. For cross cultural analysis, answer the following questions:
a. What is cross cultural analysis?
b. What it meant to achieve?
c. To what global marketing (Product and communication) strategic options it may lead?
d. In which market conditions each is appropriate?
2. What questions/topics should be raised in cross-cultural study?
3. In considering localization versus standardization, explain the adverse effects of local
cultures, language, the acceptance of advertising messages, legal barriers, and positive or
negative attitude toward global brands.
4. In the section on Global marketing opportunity, outline the most intriguing statistics that
you encountered that did help you reshape the way you see the word market.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.