This is a research design assignment. The assignment is about how to conduct proposed research – you will not actually conduct the study – it is just a proposal. The paper must be in APA 6th Edition System in paragraph/essay form (no bullet points). At minimum, there should be at least 5 academic supporting articles. The length of the paper should be between 5-6 pages (NOT INCLUDING THE TITLE AND REFERENCE PAGE).
Do not exceed 6 pages (not including the reference and cover page). Answer all questions in each section. The paper should include all of the following sections in this order and make sure each section has the appropriate heading. FIRST PAGE: Title page: This should be in APA format.
NEW SECTION/HEADING: INTRODUCTION
1)What is the purpose of your study and why it is relevant to society in general or to a specific population? How will the information from this study improve social work practice? This section is very important to explain the rationale for the rest of your proposal. What information is missing from current research and practice experience that your study will fill-in?
2) State the main research question. Write at least three hypotheses related to the research question. Using what you learned from your literature review, why do you think these hypotheses are appropriate? You will need to use citations in this section.
3) Discuss how knowledge or experience from social work practice might inform the topic, content, method, or anticipated findings of your research proposal. For example, why did you make the predictions that you did in your hypotheses? How does your previous experience inform your choices?
1) Are you going to conduct primarily a qualitative study, a quantitative study, or a mixed-methods study? Why is this design appropriate for your research question?
2) State what your independent and dependent variables are for each hypothesis. How do you plan to assess your variables? If you plan to do qualitative research, what questions do you plan on asking your participants so you can find out whether your hypotheses are correct or not? Or how will you observe them? What format (written, over the internet, in-person, focus groups) do you plan on using to collect this information? If you plan to do quantitative research, what variables will you study/manipulate to see if your hypotheses are correct? Create a sample survey/interview guide/focus group guide, or a description of independent variables you will study/manipulate (if you use quantitative research) and include it in your paper as “Appendix A.” If you take questions from a standardized measure, you will need to include citations here.
3) Indicate the type of sampling plan (participant selection) you will use to execute the research design you chose: * Clearly state the population you will study and how it relates to your hypothesis and design *How will you recruit participants? *Indicate how you will select your participants and whether this is a probability or a non-probability sample *Discuss sample size, sampling frame, etc 4) Indicate how you will measure the variables you have identified * What are the main variables in the study? *How will you operationalize the concepts you have chosen to study? Be very detailed in how you respond to this (i.e., counting certain behaviors, using a scale to assess opinions) *Also, discuss the reliability and validity of the measures you have chosen *Will you use an instrument? If so, how was it chosen and has it been validated?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.