1. In this writing assignment, rewrite the test questions with a comment in TASK1 and TASK 2 from the existing supporting ones we provide in # 4 at a readability level of 13 or higher.
On the topic of “electrical appliances” from the field of Science:
(1) Rewrite an instruction of 35~60 words for the charts in (2).
(2) Redraw two related charts and rewrite the text explanation next to the charts.
On the topic of “building”, rewrite a topic of 15~30 words. Then rewrite 2 test questions of 3~10 words each related to the topic.
- Follow these principles as rewriting the test questions:
- Change all American English words to British English words.
- Every sentence must be rewritten to create original work that would not infringe on copyrights (ideally no more than 7 CONSECUTIVE original words are used in your article).
- The difference between the original and your article must be more than 80%. You can use comparetexts to cross check.
- You must provide us with a link to the writing for us to cross check.
- This is how you get your document’s readability.
3. Here is a useful link. It will take you to the official website of the IELTS test.
- Here is the IELTS Speaking test for you to rewrite (Cambridge IELTS Academic #16-Writing Test 1).
In some countries, more and more people are becoming interested in finding
about the history of the house or building they live in.
What are the reasons for this?
How can people research this?[E3]
[E1]Rewrite this part.
[E2]Redraw and rewrite this part.
[E3]Rewrite this part.