Individually, you are required to create a slide deck that brings out the traditional marketing mix elements for a product of your choosing.
The purpose of this individual assessment is to develop your skills in using the relevant marketing analysis tools related to the four Ps of Marketing. This will enable you to apply learned marketing theories and concepts to a ‘real world’ business situation within a safe learning environment.
Step 1: Choose a specific product item (not service) to conduct the four Ps analysis.
Step 2: Using your learning in class and external research, complete the following tasks:
Product Decisions (with reference to content in weeks 2 & 5):
• Identify the type of consumer product that you have selected. Give reasons to support your choice.
• Identify the various features that make up your product’s three layers. You may use a diagram or chart.
• Using the Product Life Cycle Model, identify the current stage of your selected product or product category. Give reasons to support your choice.
Price Decisions (with reference to the content covered in week 7):
• Determine the pricing point of your product. Then, identify the pricing strategy used by the company that is selling this product. Give examples and reasons to support your choice.
• Identify various pricing tactics the company use to sell your product. Give examples and reasons to support your choice.
Place Decisions (with reference to the content covered in week 8):
• Identify the channel of distribution the company uses to distribute your product. Give reasons to support your choice.
• Identify the level of distribution intensity for your selected product. Give reasons to support your choice.
Promotion Decisions (with reference to the content covered in week 9):
• Identify the various communication strategies the company uses to advertise the selected product. Give examples and reasons to support your choice.
• Identify the various types of advertising used to advertise your product? Give examples and reasons to support your choice.
Step 3: Present your responses to the above in a slide deck made in a professional manner, with the following headings:
Title slide with student details
Analysis of Product Decisions
Analysis of Price Decisions
Analysis of Place Decisions
Analysis of Promotion Decisions
Reference List (you must apply Kaplan Harvard Referencing Style)
In preparing your slide deck, you are required to reference at least 5 sources of information and reference these in accordance with Kaplan Harvard Referencing Style. These may include corporate websites, government publications, industry reports, census data, journal articles, newspaper articles, and textbook material.
You are also encouraged to make your work visually appealing and use appropriate diagrams, charts, pictures, etc. You may create additional slides for the title and reference list.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.