Critically evaluate the contemporary definitions of leadership
and management examining current perspectives of the
roles and responsibilities of both leaders and managers
• This section should account for approximately 60-65% of your total
word count (probable ballpark 2,000 to 2,100 words)
• You should be using in the region of 20 – 25 appropriate and robust
academic references to supplement and validate your evaluation
• Only pick four or five key models or theories and focus your attention
on them (rationale is that if you try to focus on too many different
models or theories you establish no depth of awareness or
understanding in any of them).
• Make sure you use multiple academic perspectives when discussing
each key theory.
• Think about the evolutionary process of management and leadership
and consider writing your assignment through that mechanism.
• Remember to use both leadership and management theories / models.
• Remember also – you are not writing for you but for your audience (in
this case your tutors).
• Using the information provided in Lecture 4 (week of 22nd February)
build a body of dialogue around each key model or theory.
• Do not use single sentence, or simply use limited, paragraphs (2-10
lines) to create that awareness and understanding as this limits insight
and awareness of the point you wish to discuss.
• Construct good robust paragraphs using at least 3 (ideally 4) appropriate
academic sources to help inform the reader of the point you are making.
• Avoid using the same source multiple times in the same paragraph, it
slightly undermines the credibility of your evaluation.
• Each paragraph is more likely to be in the region of 15 – 20 lines and
using multiple academic sources gives the reader a chance to appreciate
the breadth and depth of your research (which is always a plus).
Based on your evaluation in section one, propose a minimum
of three critical skills and behaviours required to be a
successful 21st century leader. Consider specific methods of
leadership and management development that could develop
these critical skills and recommend how to implement and
evaluate these development interventions effectively. (LO3)
(You may present your recommended interventions and respective
evaluations in a table format for section 2).
• This section will account for approximately 35-40% of your word count
• You should be using in the region of 10 – 12 appropriate and robust
academic references to supplement and validate your proposals
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.