Watch the movie Other People’s Money (1992) and answer the following questions.
1. Who is using other people’s money?
2. Is Jorgy a good fiduciary?
3. What does Garfield mean when he says, “I don’t take money from widows or orphans, I make them money”?
4. Garfield claims he “steals from the rich and gives to the middle class… upper-middle class”, why doesn’t he give to the lower-middle class?
5. Does Garfield really “create nothing, build nothing, run nothing”?
6. In the 1990s, people were afraid of the economic competitiveness of Japan, today, people have a similar fear of the Chinese, is it different this time?