1) What is your recommendation for Mr. Weir? What factors should Mr. Weir consider in deciding whether to adopt level production?
2) What are the total savings from adopting level production?
3) Estimate the amount of funds required and the timing of the needs under level production. Does Polar need more than $4 Million in short term financing in any given month?
4) Thinking about Polar’s Bank, as their banker would you be willing to extend the line of credit to more than $4 Million to finance level production? Why or why not?
5) What other sources could substitute in part for bank lending if the lender is not willing to extend the present line of credit?
6) Compare the liability patterns feasible under the alternative production plans. What implications do their differences have for the risk assumed by the various parties?
7) What would be the impact of unsold inventory on cash flows and projected cost savings?
The Homeland Security (DHS) agency is intended to be the stronger line of defense against terrorism in the U.S. Write a 10-12-page paper answering the following questions:
1. How is the DHS structured, and what are its current anti-terror and counter-terror capabilities? Given those capabilities, what does this indicate about what the DHS considers the most likely type of attack and by whom/what (Individuals? Organizations? Domestic militias? Radicalized residents? Foreign nationals?…)
2. What have you identified as DHS areas in need of improvement? What are its strong points?
3. Are there indications of how the DHS works with national intelligence agencies? Comment on this point, examining what may need improving regarding inter-agency relations and cooperation.
4. Summarize your findings and recommendations as an ‘executive brief’ (no more than 2 pages long). Your recommendations should be realistic, soundly based in current structures and capabilities (this includes strengthening those capabilities as identified). It should take into account potential restrictions of human rights, too. It should also reflect the current state of knowledge regarding homeland security and counter- / anti- terrorism. Include a statement that reflects your findings on what types of terror-related incidents are considered most likely to occur inside the U.S. (all 50 states, not just the 48 continental ones).
Write a thesis statement summarizing the main argument you will be making in your final paper. This may change as you move forward, but it will be your general road map.
THE TOPIC IS —-
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.