In this essay, you are going to analyse the market structure in advertising industry. You may relate your answer to the demand, supply and characteristics of various market structures by focusing on the following questions.
• 1. In the first article, why did the digital advertising on platforms such as Google, Facebook and Alibaba is set this year to overtake spending on traditional media for the first time? (Tips: Consider what type of ‘related goods & services’ are the two types of media platforms, that of the “Digital” and the other, the “Traditional” media.)
• 2. In the second article, there is an emphasis of the term “market power”. What type of market structure can Facebook and Google be considered to be in? Explain your answer and justify using a minimum of three reasons (Hint: only use content that has been provided within BU1003_1903 Lectures)
• 3. Do you agree that the British Competition and Markets Authority (CMA)’s concerns about Facebook and Google having “too much market power”? Justify your answer.
To give a good response to the above questions, you need to:
1. Conduct research on advertising industry, such as the cost structure of digital and traditional advertising platforms/media, etc.
2. Apply economics models to analyse the above questions.
3. Format your case study in essay format.
4. Restrict your word limit within 1000 words, excluding reference list and appendix.
5. Case study must be typed in 12 point Time New Roman font, double spaced and 2.5 cm margins. Insert tables and graphical displays of your data analysis in the text where appropriate and make sure you interpret them properly in the main text.
Answer the following questions (Include both questions and answers in your paper). You need to have a source cited for each question.
1. Identify two ways that collective intelligence has implications for improving nursing practice. Explain the benefits. (cite one reference from a scholarly source)
2. Provide an example from your assessment of the workplace describing how you have seen nursing practice improved by use of professional computerized networking or social media.
3. Find an internet site that interests you with an RSS feed. Create a news feed for the site. Discuss the reason you selected the website and the newsreader you used for the RSS feed.
4. Conduct a literature search in a digital library to explore two workplace Informatics issues you have identified. Which search databases rendered the most informatics literature? Find an article for each that extends your understanding about those issues. Summarize how the literature recommends improving those issues. (cite reference)
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.