The purpose of this exercise is to allow students to consider how their own values, instrumentalities, and expectancies have interacted and played a role in motivating past actions or inactions.
Extra Credit: Short Answer and Essay Questions
1. Draw a diagram that depicts Maslow’s hierarchy of needs. Provide a definition for each level of need.
2. How does Alderfer’s ERG theory relate to Maslow’s hierarchy of needs? What are the major differences between the two needs theories?
3. Draw a model that depicts the components of job characteristics theory. What does research tell us about this theory?
4. What are the three main strategies an employee might use to reduce feelings of inequity?
5. Discuss the three components of Vroom’s expectancy theory. Describe how motivation is determined based on this theory.
6. You are an HR manager who needs to explain the management by objectives process to your company. What will you say? What can you tell the company about what research has to say about this process?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.