Due 3/28 by MIDNIGHT on Blackboard
|Sources (Authors, Year)||For quantitative articles- state rationale why (can be bullet points) IF SECONDARY SOURCE- just state secondary||Level of Evidence and WHY? (use slide 26 as reference)|
Instructions: Read the following article “Long-term exercise maintenance in COPD via telerehabilitation: a two-year pilot study” (can be found in Course Materials section on Blackboard).
Answer the following questions.
1. What is the hypothesis of the study?
2. Is there a clear link between the purpose of the study, literature review,
and research question? Provide a rationale supporting your answer.
3. What is the study design?
4. What is the intervention?
5. How many subjects/participants?
• Inclusion/exclusion criteria, age, gender, status
6. What are the outcomes measures used?
8. Was the intervention described in detail- can it be reproduced?
9. What were the main results of the study?
10. How were the results presented? (tables, graphs, themes?)
11. Are the results significant?
13. What was the main conclusion of the study?
14. What were the strengths/weakness of the study?
15. What was the significance of study- impact on clinical care?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.