1. Locations/Offshoring/Outsourcing *SEE ATTACHMENT In this section of the course project, you will focus on location-related decisions taken by the company you have chosen (AMAZON) *SEE ATTACHMENT >>>> and the company’s strategy to manufacture in-house or outsource the functions of the supply chain. This outsourcing may be tied to a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis and determination of core competencies.
Complete the following tasks:
• Analyze the company’s decisions and strategy regarding site selection, outsourcing, and offshoring operations.
• Evaluate the impacts of offshoring or outsourcing on quality and the supply chain. Prepare the deliverables for this week to provide information on the following aspects of the company:
• Outsourcing *SEE ATTACHMENT 2. Discussion Question Supply Chain Measurement (ALL 3 bullet points in 1 PARAGRAPH) Conclusion Briefly address each of the following bullets:
• In other words, how could shippers and customers differ in what they considered a successful supply chain transaction?
• How could supply chain partners measure (quantify) the performance of a supply chain? Explain why each measurement suggested is relevant to at least one of the supply chain partners.
• Give an example of two or more companies that participate in a single supply chain. Describe which company (or companies) would want to require each measurement that you have proposed. Explain why there would be resistance from at least one of the companies to any suggestion to eliminate each of the supply chain measurements that you have proposed. (ALL 3 bullet points in 1 PARAGRAPH)
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.